MOOC rerun: "Exploring nature-based solutions in your classroom"
13 - 22 March 2023
We are increasingly becoming aware of environmental issues, so teachers are trying to shape informed and active students who will work and build with nature. This course will support them by exploring the implementation of nature-based solutions in classrooms through ready-to-use learning scenarios. The learning scenarios presented in this course promote critical thinking, collaboration, and project-based learning. By joining this course, teachers can introduce NBS initiatives to their school communities.
The objectives of the course are:
- Learn what nature-based solutions are
- Get to know a range of resources, tools, and strategies for integrating NBS in your school community
- Explore NBS learning scenarios, created by 15 teachers from 7 different countries and 2 European Schools
- Reflect on your professional practice, and engage with teachers from all over Europe
- Create your NBS learning scenario and review the works of course peers
Find out more and register: https://bit.ly/NBSEduWORLDMooc
NBS EduWORLD is funded by the European Union (Grant Agreement No. 101060525). Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Commission. Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them.